Thursday, May 5, 2016

2016 arugula harvest #1

Thanks to the ever-fabulous Bev (who gifted me some of her perennial arugula plants), and to my laziness (letting the arugula go to seed), we have a nice colony in the yard. We've been enjoying arugula for about a month now, but there's no way we're going to be able to keep up, and it's starting to go to flower. Last year, once in June and once in July, I brought garbage bags full of arugula in to the office (I didn't blog about it then). I decided to bring back the Office Arugula Giveaway, in an attempt to not get so buried by it this year.

Step 1: Get up early and spend 15 minutes scalping arugula. Pick out as much other stuff as you can. (Seriously, there were a ton of snails in there.)







Step 2: Bring giant bag of arugula to the office and send out a mass email begging people to come'n'get it.





Step 3: Repeat until frost.

No comments: